Monday, July 28, 2008

The Slaying of ZA HooRay

WootNess! I am so lucky, blessed & down right over indulged to have friends like the Sidhe Devils! I am still quite a n00b 70 & for me to be still just "Coming of age" & go into a brand new instance to me was thrilling! Yea, it took alittle time to get the kinks worked out, but that was the point! Now, we came, we saw, we counquered....Line it up again, please Triple B & lets see if we can shorten the time by, oh idk...15-20 minutes next time? & then the time after that...shave a few more minutes off & so on & so on! I promise, i really was being careful with my threat. I learned that i need to spread out from the other ranged dps so when he does his little stomp/stun/hurt thingy, he doesnt get a "2fer". It very well may have been mentioned on vent...several times even, but i obviously didnt hear it!
So, watch my threat, spread out & LISTEN to the raid lead in vent!

Other then that.............. What a way to farm a badge! YaYness!

2 comments:

Dammerung said...

Yay Shrinn blog!

Adding to reader.

Damp.

TheBigBearButt said...

Okay, I need to schedule another ZA run, I see that.

That was fun, and you rocked!