Wednesday, February 3, 2010

random randoming & all that jazz....

So, I now have an Oomkim, heh! & Her stats are greater then my main's, That would be Shrinnpoof. I have been squaking with Grai/Fal AKA my one & only, That IF I would only random dungeon up & do some random raiding that MY GEAR could look like his toon, Fanabb's. I forsee a few issues/concerns with that....

1) I am a CASUAL player....I do not have time to be hard core.

2) MY PC doesnt have any extra add ons that allows me to know what my current sustained damage to a single target is @ this time. So I dont even know what I really bring to the table.

3) Yeah I have like 3 or 4 peices of T9 or what ever...but the fact that I'm not even sure what kind of gear I have should be a GREAT indicator to you, my dear friendly reader, that I Am SO NOT HARD CORE!


Anybody out there watch Grey's Anatomy? Yeah, see when I talk to my hunny about WoW, I feel like that blonde when she was trying to be "Heart surgeon hard core" & compared to Grai/Fal, (In this instance we would have to consider him Christina Yang...i love the character she plays in that show...) So, I lament, I am NOT hard core. I very rarely get a chance to be on the PC during the week, except in the mornings (like NOW!) I guess I shall continue to save deer in the back of pick up trucks & He will continue to be a Cardio God!....lol


Thanks for stopping by!


~Blessed Be~

5 comments:

Harry Potter Font said...

hello! warm greeting!

Olcay said...

Hello Nice Blog..
inşaat sektör

alliapps said...

nice blog

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Each fresh region each brand new platform provides a unique group of special difficulties.Inches He also pointed out that Xseed is a "company involving less than a dozens of people who have zero bodily Eu reputation."Xseed wishes to reduce such breaks in the future. "We're convalescing that, yet there are still a great deal of obstacles to beat,Inches mentioned Lipschultz.
Fifa 15 Coins

Buy Fifa 14 Coins

Unknown said...

I think you'll love it!Thanks!

snapchat

baixar snapchat

baixar snapchat gratis

como usar o snapchat

download snapchat

snapchatdownload

snapchat online

baixar google

baixar google play

baixar google play gratis

baixar googleplay

download google play

googleplay

baixar googleplay gratis

baixar play store

play store


google play download



playstore baixar



play store download