Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ode to Wrath....*Sigh*

~~~I am trying to get back into playing this silly assed game that makes me more angry then it is worth sometimes, kinda....

~~~Just one question/comment/concern, AKA gripe/bitch & moan....why must alot of these new instances seem to purposely hurt my eyes? Lookit, Blizz, I already got headache problems....lulz...Blargh!


Anyhow, here's some fun & games of the very newly turned Boomkin Elysse....





~~~THAT instance is TOO danm bright, ouchies on my eyes. Ouchies, BIG ouchies on the headache I always have. That random dungeon finder loves to put my @$$ in there, heh. Know what tho? I'm learning how to play the game all over again it feels like. Taking just a few months off can be kinda fun when you come back, even if it's only part time 'backness'.





[I love running into random hotties in IF...you know who you are....*wink wink, nudge nudge*]

Anyhow, I'll be playing little bits & peices here & there, gotta try to get Shrinn a dragon, seeing how Elysse has one that she can't fly FIRST! teeheee! So, more then likely, I'll remember to snap a pic here & there & write a thing or two about it. In other words, I may actually start posting more then once every few months...heh!


~Blessed Be~

No comments: